(Adds details, stock price) MONTREAL, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Third-quarter profit at auto-parts distributor Uni-Select Inc. surged 21 percent as acquisitions boosted sales, the company said on Wednesday. Uni-Select said it earned C$5.86 million ($3.7 million) or 31 Canadian cents a share, fully diluted, in the quarter, up from C$4.8 million, or 26 Canadian cents a share, a year earlier. Sales rose 11 percent to C$181 million from $163 million. Uni-Select said sales in its Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Acquisitions drive Uni-Select profit growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.