(Adds details, share price) BOMBAY, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Actis has received a tepid response to its open offer for an enlarged stake in Indian commercial vehicle maker Swaraj Mazda Ltd. , sources close to the deal said on Monday. Sources said Actis had picked up some 750,000 shares, or 7 percent of Swaraj's equity, after having sought up to 25 percent more to add to its 9.28 percent direct holding. Actis even raised its offer to 400 rupees each from 325 rupees in early ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Actis adds 7 pct stake in India's Swaraj -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642