* Q1 EPS $1.19 vs est $1.00 * Q1 revenue up 9 pct * Keeps FY 2010 operating EPS at $3.20-$3.40 * Shares up 5 pct after market close May 19 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer Advance Auto Parts Inc posted first-quarter results that beat market estimates, partly helped by new store openings, and reaffirmed its full-year operating earnings outlook, sending its shares up 5 percent in extended trading. The retailer, which operates under trade names such as Advance Discount Auto Parts and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Advance Auto Parts Q1 tops Wall Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642