(Adds details on earnings, stock split) CHICAGO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Advance Auto Parts Inc. , the second-largest U.S. auto parts retailer, on Wednesday reported higher quarterly earnings and announced a 2-for-1 stock split. Third-quarter net income at the Roanoke, Virginia-based company climbed to $45.2 million, or $1.20 a share, from $28.4 million, or 77 cents, a year ago. Advance Auto said it earned $1.24 a share in the latest quarter excluding one-time items. Analysts had expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Advance Auto profit up, announces stock split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.