(Adds details, updates value of account from sources) LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Aegis Group Plc has won the pan-European media buying and planning account for General Motors , the world's second largest spender on advertising behind Procter & Gamble, Aegis said. The account, which will be among Aegis's largest, is valued at about $750 million, according to industry sources, though Aegis will receive only a fraction of that as fees for helping GM decide where to spend its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Aegis wins GM's pan-European media buying account" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.