(Adds details) CHICAGO, March 24 (Reuters) - Tractor maker Agco Corp. said on Wednesday it would offer 12.8 million shares of common stock to help pay for part of the acquisition of Finnish tractor maker Valtra that it completed in January. Agco, based in Duluth, Georgia, said it expects to grant the underwriters an option to buy up to another 1.92 million shares of common stock to cover over allotments. The offering is expected to be priced during the week of March 29, it said. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Agco to offer 12.8 mln shares of common stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.