(Changes dateline to MILAN, adds reaction, details) MILAN, May 31 (Reuters) - The only surviving child of Gianni Agnelli has sued three advisers to the late Fiat chief, making public a spat within one of Italy's wealthiest families. In the lawsuit, Margherita Agnelli de Pahlen alleges her father's most trusted advisers never gave her a proper accounting of her father's estate. Agnelli de Pahlen had called for a proper accounting "several times ... but had always been rejected", Italian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Agnelli heir sues over estate, son saddened" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.