(Adds details on Morchio, Montezemolo to board) MILAN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Giuseppe Morchio, a former Pirelli executive, will be nominated as Fiat's fourth chief executive in nine months later this week, Fiat's controlling shareholder Ifi-Ifil said on Wednesday. In a statement, Ifi and Ifil said Umberto Agnelli, due to take over as Fiat chairman at a board meeting on Friday, would propose Morchio as CEO to join him "to accelerate the group's industrial relaunch". In a 21-year career at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Agnelli to nominate Morchio as new Fiat CEO-Ifil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.