(Adds details, share prices) TURIN, Italy, Aug 25 (Reuters) - The parent company of Fiat's founding family has tightened its control over a chain of holding companies through which it owns the Italian industrial group, raising expectations of a simplification of that chain. The parent company, Giovanni Agnelli & C, said on Monday it had bought 10 million, or 13 percent, of the preference shares held by U.S. investment company Amber Capital LLP in Ifi at 13 euros apiece. The amount ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Agnellis tighten command chain with link to Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642