NEW YORK, June 29 (Reuters) - American International Group Inc on Monday said it agreed to sell a 98 percent stake in its Russian consumer finance business to Banque PSA Finance SA, a unit of France's Peugeot SA . Terms were not disclosed. The Russian unit, OOO AIG Bank, was created last June and employs a dozen people. The transaction includes an option for AIG to sell the remaining 2 percent to Banque PSA after mid-March 2011. It is subject to conditions including approval by the Central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AIG to sell Russia bank subsidiary to Peugeot unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.