* Says A320 production increase imaginable * Says suppliers having difficulty getting financing * Reiterates opposes government taking stake in EADS (Adds Airbus CEO comments on shareholder structure) FRANKFURT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Airbus, the aircraft making arm of EADS, expects to receive fewer new orders in 2012 compared with this year, when customers snapped up the new A320neo aircraft, Chief Executive Thomas Enders said in a newspaper interview. "There won't be the same kind of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Airbus CEO sees order volume down in 2012 -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642