(Adds background) PARIS, March 21 (Reuters) - European plane maker Airbus said on Friday negotiations were continuing for the divestment of sites in France, Germany, and Britain. The sites concerned are Filton, in the U.K., St-Nazaire Ville and Meaulte in France, Varel, Nordenham and Laupheim as well as the Augsburg site of EADS in Germany, it said in a statement. A German newspaper, citing industry sources, said on Thursday that talks between Airbus and German aerospace company OHB on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Airbus talks continue on site sales in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.