(Adds details, background) PARIS, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Airbus has won orders worth more than $6 billion at list prices from Brazilian airline Tam which include a firm contract for 22 A350 XWBs, the European aircraft maker said on Monday. Airbus said the agreement raised to 314 the total number of orders for the wide-body long-range A350 XWB, worth around $200 million each at list prices. The European group said Tam had also ordered four additional A330-200s, which cost $164 million and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Airbus wins Tam orders worth more than $6 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.