* Koito seat checks may be ordered after safety row * Checks could affect 150,000 seats on 1,000 planes * Company says not notified, declines further comment * Industry body questions whether airlines should pay (Adds Continental response, market estimate, background) By Mariko Katsumura and Tim Hepher TOKYO/PARIS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Airlines fretted on Friday over the cost of carrying out checks on more than 100,000 potentially faulty passenger seats after safety authorities ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Airlines fume over cost of seat safety row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642