(Adds details) NEW YORK, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Allete Inc. , which supplies electricity to the upper Midwest, on Monday named Donald Shippar president and chief executive as the company prepares to spin off its automotive services business. Shippar, who was president of the company's Minnesota Power unit, takes over the CEO title from David Gartzke, who will remain Allete's chairman until the spinoff is complete. Allete plans to spin off its Indianapolis-based auto operations, ADESA, into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Allete names Shippar CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.