(Adds details, background) WASHINGTON, May 26 (Reuters) - Adesa Inc., the automotive services business of Allete Inc. , said on Wednesday it plans to issue 6.25 million common shares at an estimated price of $23-$25 per share in an initial public offering. The underwriters, led by UBS Investment Bank and Merrill Lynch & Co., will have the option to buy 937,500 more shares to cover over-allotments, Adesa said in an amended regulatory filing. After the IPO U.S. power company Allete ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Allete's Adesa sets IPO size, price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642