FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Allianz SE and Volkswagen Financial Services AG are forming a joint venture to sell car insurance to VW customers that the two companies plan to roll out worldwide, they said on Wednesday. The two companies have been cooperating for more than 60 years but expect the joint venture to deliver "a clear jump in growth and profitability," Karsten Crede, chief executive of Allianz's global automotive business, told a news conference. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Allianz, Volkswagen Financial launch car insurance venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.