Feb 29 (Reuters) - Allison Transmission Holdings Inc, which makes automatic transmissions for trucks, buses and military vehicles, said it expects its initial public offering of 21.7 million shares to be priced between $22 and $24 each. Indianapolis-based Allison Transmission had filed for an IPO of up to $750 million in March last year. At the midpoint of the expected price range, the company will raise about $500 million. (Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore; Editing by Don ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Allison Transmission sees IPO priced at $22-$24/shr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642