(Adds job cut information, recasts lead) NEW YORK, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Shares of Allstate Corp. rose nearly 4 percent on Thursday after analysts said investors were overreacting to reports of heavy competition in auto insurance, and the company separately said it was cutting 700 jobs. Allstate's shares had fallen 3.4 percent on Tuesday and Wednesday, as investors fretted over the outlook for auto insurance and Allstate's possible fourth-quarter hurricane losses. In recent conference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Allstate up 4 pct after analyst comments, job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642