* Citi, Goldman, JPMorgan, M. Stanley lead underwriters * Number of shares, price range not specified in filing NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Ally Financial, the auto and mortgage lender majority-owned by the U.S. government, filed on Thursday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering. Citigroup Inc , Goldman Sachs Group Inc , JPMorgan Chase & Co and Morgan Stanley were listed as the lead underwriters on the offering. The filing did not specify the number of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ally Financial files for IPO of up to $100 million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642