* Net income $310 mln vs $146 mln year-ago * Mortgage profits quadruple * Auto finance results slip (Adds company background, executive comments) By David Henry and Rick Rothacker April 26 (Reuters) - Ally Financial Inc, the mortgage and auto lender owned largely by the U.S. government, reported higher first-quarter profits on higher valuations for its mortgage servicing rights. Net income was $310 million, compared with $146 million a year earlier, the company said in a statement on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ally Financial profits up on mortgage servicing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642