* Three lawsuits filed over mortgage-linked securities * Lawsuits claim loan representations were false By Karen Freifeld NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Ally Financial Inc units were sued by Financial Guaranty Insurance Co for fraud and breach of contract over $3.8 billion in residential mortgage-backed securities it insured during the housing boom. The lawsuits were filed on Wednesday in the New York state Supreme Court in Manhattan. In one complaint, FGIC claimed Ally's GMAC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ally sued by FGIC over $3.8 bln mortgage debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642