(Adds analyst comment, details, share price indication) FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - German specialty chemicals group Altana lowered its 2008 sales forecast because of the weak dollar even as first-quarter core profit rose thanks to higher sales of additives and pigments for use in the paint, packaging and car industries. First-quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) rose 16 percent to 71.7 million euros ($112 million), beating the 70 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Altana's profit beats estimates, cuts sales goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.