* Sees automobile aluminum demand rising 25 pct in 5 years * Boosting North America capacity, expanding Brazil mill NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters) - Novelis Inc, which recycles beverage cans to make aluminum products, is expanding its sheet metal capacity to handle an expected increase in worldwide demand from automakers, the company said on Thursday. Novelis said it will build a new plant in North America to increase automobile aluminum capacity by about 20 percent, and is expanding its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Aluminum producer Novelis expanding capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642