MUMBAI, June 22 (Reuters) - Amara Raja Batteries Ltd. , which reported a 66 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Friday, said it would split each of its shares into five. The company's net profit was 152.3 million rupees on sales 1.94 billion rupees driven by telecoms and industrial demand, a top official said. India's second largest battery maker after Exide Industries Ltd. said network expansion by telecoms firms and rising demand for back up power batteries would help maintain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Amara Raja Batteries OKs 5-for-1 stock split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.