(Recasts, adds details) MUMBAI, June 22 (Reuters) - Industrial and automotive battery maker Amara Raja Batteries Ltd. expects revenue to grow more than 50 percent in 2006/07 as it boosts capacity to match rise in demand, a top official said. The company would expand industrial battery capacity by nearly 50 percent during the year and was also considering an expansion of automotive battery capacity, Managing Director Jayadev Galla said in a statement on Thursday. "We have been able to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Amara Raja sees over 50 pct revenue growth in FY07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642