(Adds details, background) MILAN, June 23 (Reuters) - U.S. hedge fund Amber Capital owns about 11 percent of the savings shares in Italian automaker Fiat , a financial source said on Friday. "There is a fund, Amber Capital, that has sent a letter declaring that it owns about 11 percent of the savings shares," the source told Reuters, confirming a report published earlier Friday by the Italian newspaper, La Repubblica. Officials at Fiat and Amber, which is based in New York, declined to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Amber Capital owns 11 pct Fiat savings shrs-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.