* Q1 EPS $0.68 vs $0.50 last year * Revenue up 16 pct (Adds details) April 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted a rise in quarterly profit, helped mainly by gains from lower post-retirement benefits. The company, which is diversifying its customer base to reduce dependence on General Motors Co, said sales to non-GM customers was up about 9 percent. Sales to GM contributes over 70 percent of its business. Net income rose to $51.2 million, or 68 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-American Axle 1st-qtr profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642