* Q3 loss $8.54 per share * Hit by one-time costs, declining truck production DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted a steep quarterly loss on Friday, stung by hefty charges related to hourly and salaried buyouts and plant closures as well as plunging truck production volumes. American Axle lost $440.9 million in the third quarter, or $8.54 per share, against net income of $13.5 million a year earlier, or 25 cents per share. Revenue fell to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-American Axle posts deep loss amid restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.