* Q4 loss per share $2.17 vs 52 cents loss yr ago * Says U.S. auto industry pushed to 'verge of collapse' DETROIT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc reported a steep quarterly net loss on Friday due to tumbling production volumes by major automakers. The net loss came to $112.1 million, or $2.17 per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a year-earlier loss of $26.8 million, or 52 cents per share. Sales fell 33 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-American Axle posts loss on auto production cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.