(Adds earnings details, background) CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Thursday reported higher quarterly earnings as it sold more light-truck parts. Detroit-based American Axle, which makes components for the Dodge Ram pickup and Hummer H2 sport utility vehicle, said third-quarter net income rose to $38.7 million, or 71 cents a share, from $36.5 million, or 70 cents a share, a year ago. Analysts had expected earnings of 70 cents a share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-American Axle profit up on light-truck sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.