(Adds quote, revenue, stock action, changes dateline from DETROIT) BOSTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc on Tuesday posted a third-quarter profit that easily topped Wall Street expectations, citing higher sales and improved productivity, sending its shares up 5 percent. The auto parts maker reported net income of $13.1 million, or 25 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $62.9 million, or $1.25 per share, a year earlier, when it took charges for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-American Axle profit tops Street view; stock up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642