CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. said on Friday quarterly earnings rose as the auto parts maker benefited from higher sales and cost cuts from its restructuring programs. American Axle also said its backlog of new business, a key focus of auto parts suppliers, has increased by about $400 million to $1.2 billion for vehicle programs starting in the 2008 to 2012 time period. Net income rose to $34 million, or 64 cents per share, in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-American Axle quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.