* Shares jump 50 pct on day ahead of waiver deadline * Company in active discussions with lenders-spokesman * Call options heavily traded By David Bailey DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it remains in active discussions with its lenders a day before the expiration of a waiver on the terms of its revolving credit facility. "The discussions we have with our lenders are ongoing and there is nothing new at this time for me to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-American Axle in talks with lenders, stock jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.