(Update with launch levels) NEW YORK, Aug 15 (Reuters) - Auto finance company AmeriCredit Corp. launched on Monday $1.1 billion in asset-backed securities supported by car loans it made, a source close to the deal said. Bond insurer Financial Security Assurance (FSA) will guarantee the notes' timely principal and interest payments, the source said. Deutsche Bank Securities and Wachovia Securities are the heading the deal's underwriting group that includes J.P. Morgan Securities, Lehman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AmeriCredit launches $1.1 bln car loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.