(Adds management changes, financial details throughout) NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - AmeriCredit Corp. , which provides financing for automobiles, on Monday named Chris Choate chief financial officer as part of a reshuffling of top management. The Fort Worth, Texas-based company, which lends to people with imperfect credit, also said fiscal second-quarter profit rose 37 percent as loan originations increased, and increased the bottom end of its forecast for fiscal 2005 profit. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AmeriCredit names CFO, profit up 37 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.