(Adds details) NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - AmeriCredit Corp. , which sells car loans to people with poor credit, on Wednesday said President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Barrington had stepped down, as the firm reported sharply lower profits for its third quarter after a large restructuring charge. Chairman Clifton Morris will add the title of chief executive, while Barrington will continue to serve on the company's board, AmeriCredit said. The Fort Worth, Texas-based lender ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AmeriCredit profit falls, management reshuffled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.