(Adds details, 2007 outlook) Jan 24 (Reuters) - Auto finance company AmeriCredit Corp. posted higher quarterly profit and raised its earnings outlook for fiscal 2007. The company said it now expects fiscal 2007 earnings in the range of $2.54 to $2.74 a share compared with its previous outlook of $2.45 to $2.65 a share. Analysts expect earnings of $2.63 a share, before special items, according to Reuters Estimates. For the second quarter, the company reported earnings of $95.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AmeriCredit raises fiscal '07 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.