(Adds details, quotes) MUMBAI, March 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Amtek Auto Ltd. said on Friday it had entered into an equal joint venture with Belgium's VCST Industrial Products to set up a powertrain component unit near Pune in western India. In the first phase, the partners will invest up to 800 million rupees to set up an initial capacity of 1.5 million components, entirely for exports, a company spokesman said. "The joint venture is part of a strategy to access technology that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Amtek, Belgium's VCST to invest 800 mln rupees in JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.