(Adds quote, background) MOSCOW, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre manufacturer Amtel-Vredestein has suspended production at its largest plant due to the working capital shortage it has been facing in recent months, the company said on Tuesday. Amtel, which has had debt refinancing problems, said it had stopped its Kirov plant in the Volga region pending delivery of the second tranche of a stabilisation loan by Sibur Russian Tyres, which agreed to buy a controlling stake in Amtel in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Amtel halts Russian plant due to capital shortage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.