(Adds details) MOSCOW, July 26 (Reuters) - Amtel-Vredestein N.V. , Europe's fourth-largest tyre producer, will acquire the recently modernised facilities of the Moscow Tyre Plant in a deal the company said on Wednesday could add up to $82 million in sales. The Russian-Dutch company did not disclose how much the acquisition would cost. "Working at full capacity, the Moscow Tyre Plant could bring Amtel $66-82 million a year in added sales," the company said in a statement. It added the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Amtel-Vredestein says buying Moscow Tyre Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642