(Adds detail from KeyBanc note, background, share prices) DETROIT, March 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Magna International Inc. has joined with a private equity partner to offer to buy Chrysler Group for between $4.6 billion and $4.7 billion, an analyst said on Friday. KeyBanc Capital Markets analyst Brett Hoselton cited unnamed "sources" as saying that Magna was looking to take up to a 25 percent stake in Chrysler under the terms of the proposed deal. Hoselton said in a note for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Analyst says Magna, partner make Chrysler bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.