(Adds further analysts, sector index) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Sector analysts reduced their forecasts for the world's largest tyre maker, Michelin , after the French group trimmed its full-year operating margin outlook due to worsening markets. Michelin's stock was down 5.8 percent at 46.96 euros at 0913 GMT, wiping out this year's gains, and weighing on other automotive stocks. The Dow Jones Stoxx Auto index was down 0.54 percent, with German tyre maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Analysts cut Michelin estimates, share skids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.