* Offers 20 euros per share, a 26 percent premium * Buys 38.5 percent stake at 20 euros * Schuler shares up 27 percent to 20.0450 euros (Adds detail, background) VIENNA/FRANKFURT, May 29 (Reuters) - Austrian engineer Andritz has offered 20 euros per share for German peer Schuler and said it had bought a 38.5 percent stake at that price, in a deal that would see it expand in emerging markets in Asia and South America. The offer price, a 26 percent premium over Monday's closing price, valued ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Andritz offers $745 mln for engineer peer Schuler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.