* ANRPC previously expected 2011 output at 10.060 mln T * Thailand's output forecast lowered to 3.375 mln T * Indonesia output seen at 2.972 mln T, up from prior view (Adds details) SINGAPORE, April 28 (Reuters) - Global natural rubber production for 2011 may come in at 10.025 million tonnes, lower than an earlier forecast of 10.060 million tonnes due to output revisions in member countries, the ANRPC said on Thursday. Despite the revision, the global output for the commodity mainly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ANRPC cuts 2011 rubber output f'cast to 10.025 mln T" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642