(Recast lead, adds details, quote) MUMBAI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries (ANRPC) on Thursday said heavy rains would see Nov-Dec output in its member countries fall by 4.5 percent to 1.755 million tonnes. Heavy rainfall in key natural rubber producing countries like Thailand and India pushed prices to record highs earlier this month. ANRPC countries produce 92 percent of the world's natural rubber. However, output of ANRPC countries in 2010 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ANRPC Nov-Dec rubber output seen down; to fuel rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.