* Sees demand gaining further momentum in January * Now estimates 2010 natural rubber supply up 5.7 pct (Adds details) MUMBAI, Dec 24 (Reuters) - The tight natural rubber supply situation in the world market "is likely to be aggravated further" in February-May 2011, the group responsible for 92 percent of global output said, as it is seasonally the lean period for tapping. Spot rubber price in Thailand, the world's biggest producer, has risen over 70 percent to a record high of $4.96 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ANRPC sees world rubber supply tightening in Feb-May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.