* Antonov spox says Russian blocked by EIB * Blames Swedish govt for decision * Says working on way to repay EIB loan to allow Antonov in * Says hopes to present deal in a few weeks * Says Antonov ready to invest 100 mln euros (Adds quotes, background, detail) By Simon Johnson STOCKHOLM, July 28 (Reuters) - The European Investment Bank will not let Vladimir Antonov bail out Swedish carmaker Saab , a spokesman for the Russian businessman said on Thursday, just two days after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Antonov aware EIB won't allow him as investor in Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.