* Says Saab deal with Lotus, Pangda does not change plan * Says to buying existing shares or new shares (Adds detail, background) VILNIUS, June 22 (Reuters) - Russian businessman Vladimir Antonov said on Wednesday he still wants to take a 30 percent stake in troubled Swedish carmaker Saab, owned by Netherlands-based Swedish Automobile . Antonov wants to invest 30 million euros in the cash-strapped carmaker. His plans is awaiting approval by the European Investment Bank. "All we ask ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Antonov says still wants Saab stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.