(Adds details) NEW DELHI, June 26 (Reuters) - India's Apollo Tyres Ltd, the industry's second-ranked firm, announced on Wednesday its January-March net profit vaulted more than four times from a year ago, boosted by higher sales and greater operating efficiency. The New Delhi-based tyremaker said in a statement fourth-quarter net profit rose to 185.1 million rupees ($3.8 million) or 5.1 rupees a share, from 44.8 million rupees or 1.23 rupees a share a year earlier. Net sales rose 16 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Apollo Tyres Q4 net jumps threefold yoy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.